No.1 Selling Marine Collagen in Japan 10 Years Consecutively.
1. Each collagen jelly contains about 1000mg of low-molecular-weight collagen peptide, and it is made into ultrafine particles by advance technology to make it have a molecular weight of only 3,000, which is more easily absorbed by the body. (Generally, the molecular weight of collagen is 4 to 50,000, and the molecular weight of Aishitoto is only 3000. The smaller the molecule, the easier it is to be absorbed by the body).
2. Only 14.3 calories, 0 fat Per sachet
3. No preservatives added, qualified by SGS
4. Quality assurance; such as sterilization, disinfection, and sanitation are strictly checked items. GMP factory manufacturing
5. Unique yuzu flavor.
6. Carry-on bag design, hygienic and easy to carry
7. Japan’s first edible collagen jelly, best-selling for ten consecutive years.